Tuesday, March 5, 2019

ANTONIO BROWN FEELS HE DESERVES NO BLAME FOR RIFT WITH STEELERS


If you’re waiting for Antonio Brown to hold himself responsible in any way for his rift with the Pittsburgh Steelers, you’re going to have to keep waiting.
In a sit-down interview with ESPN’s Jeff Darlington, Brown said he felt no responsibility for the collapse of the relationship that has led to a likely trade. According to Brown, he hasn’t made anyone look bad or gone out of his way to point fingers.
“I don’t take any blame,” Brown told Darlington. “I just think I took responsibility for my situation. You know, I didn’t point the finger. I didn’t make no one look bad. I didn’t throw no stones at anyone.”
Ben Roethlisberger would probably disagree with this assessment. Either way, the damage is done; Brown has made no secret that he’s had it with both Roethlisberger and the Steelers, and a trade is only a matter of time.


No comments: